Terms Of Service
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the website and software from www.Get Girl Fridays.com, which shall include, without limitation, the home page, splash page, Software’s and all other pages under the same domain name, and all content thereon (the “Site”) as provided by Get Girl Fridays. (“Get Girl Fridays” or “we”or its parent companys GET GIRL FRIDAYS Marketing or Salon Marketer). We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions.
- If you consider any material on this Site to be inappropriate or offensive, please do not use this Site. 2. You agree to use this Site for One Business Establishment only. You agree to have no more than one account and to not sell, trade or transfer that account to any other person. You agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable law or regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside and may be subject. You agree that you will not interfere with or disrupt the Site or any of the services provided by Get Girl Fridays and that you will not access Get Girl Fridays by any other means other than through the interface provided. 3. In order to access certain products or services, you may be required to provide information about yourself as part of the registration process or as part of your continued use of the Site. You agree that any registration information you give to Get Girl Fridays will always be accurate, correct and up to date. 4. You agree that you will not reproduce, copy, sell, barter, or trade any information you access on Get Girl Fridays. 5. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach, including any loss or damage Get Girl Fridays may suffer. You also agree that Get Girl Fridays has no responsibility to you or to any third party for your breach of the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach. 6. All memberships/purchases of software are for 12 months and shall automatically renew if you have not cancelled 60 days prior to yearly membership and or are using our membership system taught. 7. All memberships require 60 days cancellation notice and will renew if notice is not given. 8. You Agree by purchasing and using said softwares that you are agreeing to a one year contract as previously stated. 9. Any Software, membership use and website accounts maintained by Get Girl Fridays shall be the property of Get Girl Fridays and Get Girl Fridays reserves the right to cancel such if the client is in cancellation or default.
Passwords, Privacy and Security
Updates to an Order
In order for us to properly execute the update to an order – including but not limited to address changes, change in product to be received or cancellations – we must receive this information before the 1st of a given month in order for it to be effective by the upcoming shipment. After the 1st of the month, we will do our absolute best to accommodate a customer’s request but require that you reach out to us directly in order to complete it.
You may cancel your account by requesting so in an email to derek@Get Girl Fridays.com. You Agree that once canceled you may not use any of the information including membership systems that you acquired as a result of your membership with our Companies. You agree that you will not reproduce, copy, sell, barter, or trade any information you access on Get Girl Fridays site. All members agree that they must give 60 days cancellation notice prior to the end of their contract or said contract shall automatically renew for one year periods.
Money Back Guarentee
- Get Girl Fridays offers a double your money guarentee . Get Girl Fridays Guarantees that you will earn an amount of income from its systems double the cost of service. The user must have implemented all Get Girl Fridays systems and prove that the income has not been made with use and or value of said systems. Get Girl Fridays has the right to determine if such value has been received and what amounts should be credited to the next months service and all decisions by Get Girl Fridays shall be final. Any Monies refunded shall be the amount paid minus any work performed to date.
- Get Girl Fridays has affiliated legal entities that may provide services to you on behalf of Get Girl Fridays. You acknowledge and agree that such affiliates are entitled to provide services to you. 2. Get Girl Fridays is constantly innovating in terms of the services it provides. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of these Terms and Conditions may change at any time without prior notice to you and acknowledge and agree to accept the new terms so long as they are updated here.
- You acknowledge and agree that all information (the “Information”) that you have access to may be protected by the intellectual property rights of Get Girl Fridays, our Vendors or third parties. You should not and may not modify, lease, rent, claim or distribute such Information without the express written consent of the owner of such Information. 2. As between you and the Get Girl Fridays, we are the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and are the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant to you a license to any content, features or materials you may access on the Site. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us in writing. If you make other use of the Site, except as otherwise provided herein, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. 3. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any member of our trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property, by including them on the Site except as provided herein. We give you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Site as provided to you by Get Girl Fridays. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the Site as provided in the manner permitted by these Terms and Conditions. 4. Unless specifically requested, Get Girl Fridays does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to Get Girl Fridays will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to Get Girl Fridays you represent and warrant that the information is original from you and that no other party has any rights to the material. By submitting or sending information or other material to Get Girl Fridays you grant Get Girl Fridays the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GET GIRL FRIDAYS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. GET GIRL FRIDAYS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GET GIRL FRIDAYS OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. 2. ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL GET GIRL FRIDAYS OR ANY OF ITS VENDORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE OR UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY WHATSOEVER EVEN IF GET GIRL FRIDAYS OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF: • ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF CONTENT, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER WHOSE CONTENT APPEARS ON THE SITE; • YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE; • YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION; AND • ANY CHANGE MADE BY GET GIRL FRIDAYS TO OUR SITE OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS.
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by sites to which you may link from the Site (“Linked Sites”). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with Get Girl Fridays of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. Get Girl Fridays does not author, edit, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that Get Girl Fridays is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Get Girl Fridays and govern your use of the Site and completely replace all prior agreements between you and Get Girl Fridays in connection with the Site. 2. You acknowledge and agree that Get Girl Fridays may update these Terms and Conditions or notify you of changes to the Site by email, regular mail, or updates to the Site. Your continued use of this Site indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 3. You acknowledge and agree that each subsidiary and affiliate of Get Girl Fridays shall be third party beneficiaries to the Terms and Conditions and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce and rely upon any provision of these Terms and Conditions which confers a benefit upon them. No other party shall be a third party beneficiary of the Terms. 4. The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Get Girl Fridays shall be governed by the laws of the State of NJ, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Get Girl Fridays agree that any cause of action, dispute or claim that may arise between you and Get Girl Fridays shall be commenced and be heard in binding arbitration only. This includes, but is not limited to: • claims arising out of or related to any aspect of the relationship between you and Get Girl Fridays, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory; • claims that arose before this or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims related to advertising); and • claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you and Get Girl Fridays are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. You and Get Girl Fridays agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, you and Get Girl Fridays agree that an arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. These Terms and Conditions evidence a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus, the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Terms and Conditions. 5. You and Get Girl Fridays each agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of an impartial arbiter located within Monmouth County in the State of NJ. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, you agree that Get Girl Fridays shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or the equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction. 6. The failure of Get Girl Fridays to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. 7. We control and operate this Site from our offices in NJ. We do not represent that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. 8. When you use this Site, you may purchase a service or product that is provided by another person or company. Your use of these other services and products may be subject to separate terms between you and the company concerned. If so, the Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal relationship with these other companies or individuals. 9. You acknowledge and agree that Get Girl Fridays may terminate providing any services or the legal agreement between you and Get Girl Fridays for any reason at any time. If at any time, the relationship between Get Girl Fridays and you ends, the provisions in these Terms and Conditions set forth in this “Miscellaneous” chapter shall continue to survive (including the provisions related to arbitration and venue) and shall be unaffected by the cessation.
Code of Conduct
We continually strive to offer our members a unique and satisfying experience by the finest salon and spa business information available. Accordingly, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate any member’s account for any violation of our Terms and Conditions. Any fraudulent behavior, creating multiple accounts, spamming, use of profanity or abusive language or personal attacks, either on Get Girl Fridays or to Get Girl Fridays, our Vendors or any third party, will not be tolerated.
- Information we collect and its use
We collect the following types of information about you:
(a) Information you provide us directly
We may ask for certain information such as a username, your first and last names, birthdate, phone number, profession and e-mail address when you register for a Get Girl Fridays account, or if you correspond with us. We also collect any messages you send us through the Service, and may collect information you provide in User Content you post to the Service (such as text and photos you upload to use in your designs). We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Service to you, to correspond with you, and to address any issues you raise about the Service.
Summary: If you give us info about you, we will keep it and use it to provide our Service and make our service better.
(b) Information we receive from third parties
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, by “following,” “liking,” adding the Get Girl Fridays application, linking your account to the Get Girl Fridays Service, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to Get Girl Fridays. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Get Girl Fridays Service. You may also unlink your third party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service. If you unlink your third party account, we will no longer receive information collected about you in connection with that service.
Summary: When you use our Service, third parties might give us some info about you, especially if you are signed into a third party account while using our Service. When you choose to link your social media account with our Service such as by logging in through Facebook or Gmail, your social media account provider (such as Google and Facebook) will give us some info about you such as your Facebook user identification number.
(c) Information we collect from you automatically
We will directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information (in respect of which, please see the paragraph on log file information below) that assists us in improving the Service. For more information on the analytics cookies we use and how to opt out of third parties collecting this information, please see our Cookies Policy.
Summary: To help us improve our service we keep info about how you use our service.
(d) Cookies information and information taken from similar technologies
When you visit the Service, we will send cookies — small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Get Girl Fridays help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time.
(e) Log file information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Summary: Whenever you load a page from Get Girl Fridays, your browser sends us info about itself and your interactions with our Service. That info gets stored on our servers.
(f) Clear gifs/web beacons information
When you use the Service, we may employ clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. This information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
Summary: We might do clever stuff with images in order to check how many people open our emails and visit our site.
(g) Device identifiers
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Get Girl Fridays. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled. Device Identifiers used by Get Girl Fridays include the Android Advertising ID and iOS Advertising Identifier.
Summary: In order to track how different people are using our Service we might store a unique ID on your mobile that helps us do that.
(h) Location data
You may enter your location in your profile when you sign up for a Get Girl Fridays account (this field is not requested for Get Girl Fridays for Education users). Location data will convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service and enable us to offer you localised content.
Summary: We’ll use your location to offer you a personalised service.
- How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above which we have described in more detail below:
- Providing you with the Service: We use the information that you provide us to provide the Service to you. This includes allowing you to log in to Get Girl Fridays, operating and maintaining the Service, giving you access to your designs and billing you for transactions that you make via the Service. We also use information we collect about you automatically to remember information about you so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site.
- For data analytics: We use information about you to help us improve the Get Girl Fridays Service and our users’ experience, including by monitoring aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Customising the Service for you: We use information you provide us and information about you to make sure that your use of the Service is customised to your needs. For example, if you tell us your profession to recommend designs that are likely to be relevant to you.
- To communicate with you about the Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you and to send communications about critical elements of the Service. For example, we may send you emails about technical issues, security alerts or administrative matters.
- To promote and drive engagement with the Get Girl Fridays Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you about features and offers relating to the Service that we think you would be interested in. We also use information we collect about you to make sure that you get the most relevant offers and promotions based on your use of the Service, and your preferences. You can opt-out of getting these communications as described below.
- Customer happiness: We use information about you, information that you provide to our customer happiness team, and information about your interactions with the Service to resolve technical issues you experience with the Service, and to ensure that we can repair and improve the Service for all Get Girl Fridays users.
- For matters that you have specifically consent to: From time to time Get Girl Fridays may seek your consent to use your information for a particular purpose. Where you consent to our doing so, we will use it for that purpose. Where you no longer want us to use your information for that purpose you may withdraw your consent to this use.
Summary: These are the reasons that Get Girl Fridays needs to use information about you.
Legal bases for processing information under the GDPR (for users in the EEA)
For Get Girl Fridays users in the the European Economic Area (EEA) Get Girl Fridays processes your information in accordance with European laws and regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR governs how Get Girl Fridays may process your information, and the rights that EEA users have in relation to it.
This means that Get Girl Fridays will collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you the Service and fulfil our obligations to you under our Terms of Service. This includes providing you with access to the information that you create in your designs.
- It is in our legitimate interests to provide a useful Service, to send you marketing and to enhance our Service via research and development (but only where our legitimate interest isn’t overridden by your interest in protecting your data).
- You consent to us using your information in a certain way – for example, to hear about new features or offers.
- It is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
If you have consented to our use of your information you can withdraw that consent at any time. Depending on the situation you can either withdraw your consent by emailing derek@Get Girl Fridays.com, or through your account settings page. Where we are using your information because of a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use. However, if you do so it may mean that it is not possible for you to continue using the Services.
Summary: GDPR, you may have heard of it? It’s kind of a big deal. If you are accessing our Service from the EEA, we process your personal data: (i) where this is necessary to provide the Service to you; (ii) where it is in our legitimate interests; (iii) where you consent; or (iv) where it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
- Sharing your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Get Girl Fridays and its group companies (including any parent, subsidiaries and affiliates) without your consent, except as noted in this section:
Summary: We won’t share your personal information without your permission except as follows:
(a) Who we share your information with
Some of the third parties that Get Girl Fridays may share your personal information with include providers who assist Get Girl Fridays with functions such as:
- Customer support and customer management;
- Email services;
- Hosting and storage;
- Analytics; and
- Delivery of physical products;
Summary: We might share some information on you with our business partners and third party service providers, but only as necessary to provide the service to you or to fulfil Get Girl Fridays’s legitimate business interests.
(b) Who you can choose to share your User Content with
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information. By default all content you post on Get Girl Fridays is private. When you set your profile to public, your information becomes publicly available.
You may share your Get Girl Fridays designs to your social media accounts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr. You should ensure that you familiarise yourself with the privacy policies of each of these services and any privacy settings that may apply to the designs you choose to share on those accounts.
Summary: By default all content you post on Get Girl Fridays is private. If you do choose to make designs or other information public, that information may remain visible even after you remove it via cached and archived pages, or if other users have made copies.
(c) Sharing with other third parties
Get Girl Fridays will also share your information with third parties in certain circumstances, such as where:
- we are required to do so as a result of a court order, subpoena or other legal requirement;
- we believe that it is necessary to protect you or Get Girl Fridays, such as where we consider that there is a need to investigate potentially fraudulent or criminal activity;
- you have consented to our sharing it with a third party for a particular purpose;
Summary: These ones speak for themselves.
Get Girl Fridays will also share your information with a third party in circumstances where we sell, divest or transfer Get Girl Fridays (including any shares in Get Girl Fridays), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses to a third party. Information such as customer names and email addresses, User Content and other user information related to the Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We will also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the event of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganisations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of Get Girl Fridays. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Service if such a transaction takes place and be given notice of any material changes to the way we handle your data under this policy.
We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
Summary: If we sell our business, any of the info which we’ve acquired about you may be part of the sale.
We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
- Ads on Get Girl Fridays
Please note that an advertiser may ask Get Girl Fridays to show an ad to a certain audience of Users (e.g., based on demographics or other interests). In that situation, Get Girl Fridays determines the target audience and Get Girl Fridays serves the advertising to that audience and only provides anonymous aggregated data to the advertiser. If you respond to such an ad, the advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
Get Girl Fridays for Education: Please note that this section 4 does not apply to Get Girl Fridays for Education users – we do not serve advertising to Get Girl Fridays for Education users.
Summary: If we have to have ads on our site *ewww* we might use some of your info to show you appropriate ads. We may also use some of that info to send you relevant ads on other sites, like Facebook or Google.
- How we transfer, store and protect your data
Summary: To run our service we’ll have to use computers all over the world. This means your information might be transferred to the US, Australia, Europe and anywhere else the service is operated.
- Cross-border transfers of information (for users in the EEA)
For Users in the EEA, where we transfer your information to a third party provider that is not located in the EEA, and is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, we will require those third party providers to enter into an agreement that provides appropriate safeguards for your information, including by using the EU Model Clauses.
Summary: We transfer your information outside the EEA subject to appropriate safeguards.
- Keeping your information safe
Get Girl Fridays cares about the security of your information, and uses appropriate safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Get Girl Fridays, at all times. However, Get Girl Fridays cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Get Girl Fridays or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third party sites and services that you add to the Get Girl Fridays Service, such as social networks. Get Girl Fridays is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Summary: We care about the safety of your data and, have implemented industry recognized measures to protect it, but unfortunately we can’t guarantee that nothing bad will ever happen to it. (A troop of rabid baboons springs to mind).
- Compromise of information
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Get Girl Fridays will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Summary: If there is a breach of our security we will investigate it and let any affected users know.
- Your choices about your information
(a) You control your account information and settings
You may update your account information by logging into your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices) although you can object to us providing these emails by emailing derek@Get Girl Fridays.com.
If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly.
Summary: You have control over your account settings, such as your account information and email notifications, but there’s some important stuff we’ll always send you. If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at community@Get Girl Fridays.com.
(b) Opting out of collection of your information
Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools prevents Get Girl Fridays or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service, and for use in targeted advertising activities by Get Girl Fridays, including via third parties’ websites. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Service. you can contact us directly at derek@Get Girl Fridays.com.
If you want us to stop collecting information about you, there may be some settings you can adjust in your browser or device. But Get Girl Fridays might be pretty boring without it.
(c) Rights in respect of your Information
The laws of some countries grant particular rights in respect of personal information. In certain circumstances, users in the EEA have the right to:
- Request a copy of your information;
- Request that we correct inaccuracies relating to your information;
- Request that your information be deleted or that we restrict access to it;
- Request a structured electronic version of your information; and
- Object to our use of your information.
Should you wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact us at derek@Get Girl Fridays.com. You also have the right to object to our processing of personal data about you in order to send you marketing and we will stop processing data for that purpose.
In some circumstances Get Girl Fridays will not be able to comply with a request that you make in respect of your personal data. For example, we may not be able to provide a copy of your information where it infringes on the rights of another User. We may also be required to retain certain information that you ask us to delete for various reasons, such as where there is a legal requirement to do so. In some cases, you may have shared your information with third parties, such as by publishing a design on a third party’s website. In that case Get Girl Fridays will not be able to delete the information, and you will need to contact that third party directly.
If we are unable to resolve your request, or if you are concerned about a potential violation, you also have the option to report the issue or make a complaint to the data protection authority in your jurisdiction. Where you have provided your consent to certain processing and no longer want us to use your information for that purpose, you may withdraw your consent to this use, although this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Please see paragraph “You control your account information and settings” for more options on how to opt-out of marketing communications.
Summary: You may have specific rights in relation to your information depending on where you live. In particular, if you are located in the EEA, in certain circumstances you have a right to request a copy of your information, object to your use of information and a right to request that your information be deleted or that we restrict access to it.
- How long we keep your information
Following termination or deactivation of your User account, Get Girl Fridays will retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time, and for as long as we have a valid purpose to do so. In particular, Get Girl Fridays will retain your information for the purpose of complying with its legal and audit obligations, and for backup and archival purposes.
Summary: We retain your profile information and user content for the purpose of providing our Service to you and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Children’s privacy and Get Girl Fridays for Education
Get Girl Fridays does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 and the Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at derek@Get Girl Fridays.com.
If a student account is inactive for more than 12 months, we will send an email to the email address associated with that account to confirm if the student wishes to continue using the service. If the student does not respond within 3 months of receipt of that email and there has been no activity on the account, we will delete their account.
Summary: Like many other things in life, parents, guardians and schools have control over how children use Get Girl Fridays. We don’t want children to upload personal information and we’ll delete that information if we learn about it (unless we know it has been authorised by a parent, guardian or school).
- Links to other websites and services
- Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time to reflect our current practice and ensure compliance with applicable laws. When we post changes to this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this policy. If we make any material changes to the way we collect, use, store and/or share your personal information, we will notify you by prominently posting notice of the changes on our website and/or sending an email to the email address associated with your Get Girl Fridays account. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes.
Children under 13 using Get Girl Fridays for Education: If we make any material changes to the way we collect, use, store and/or share personal information about children under 13 using Get Girl Fridays for Education, we will seek updated parental consent for each through the school that owns the Get Girl Fridays for Education classroom.
- How to contact us
- Email: derek@Get Girl Fridays.com.
Get Girl Fridays
- 602 Higgins Ave #182
- Brielle NJ 08730
Summary: Our privacy is important to us and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.